I have been nominated for ‘The One Lovely Blog Award’ by the wonderful Rhiann Louise. You can check out her fantastic blog at https://brainlesionandme.com/2017/02/02/one-lovely-blog-nomination/ . I can guarantee you will have a great time reading her story.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news
Seven Facts about Me:
- I’m a Primary School Teacher. I love my job despite how hard it can be! My favourite part of the job is when the children have their ‘light bulb’ moment.
- I love to sing and dance. I have always dreamed of being in a musical. I’m lucky enough to run my school’s choir and have performed with them at iconic venues such as The Royal Albert Hall.
- I used to be a Dental Nurse but I’m petrified of the Dentist. I think spending years watching some awful extractions has put the heebee jeebees up me.
- I have two children who are both boys. They are 10 and 14. They keep me busy but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I love to box set binge. If I like a show, I just want to watch each episode after the other. I’m currently half way through the Walking Dead, no spoilers please!
- I would love to travel. I have been to Japan, Spain and all around the UK but that’s it. Maybe one day!
- I would LOVE to be an author. I love to read books, not on a Kindle but an actual, beautiful book. I love the feel, the smell and the way a story can transport you to another world. I believe everyone has a story inside them and hopefully, one day, I will get the chance to share mine.
My nominees are:
MeRaw at The Journey of my left foot (whilst remembering my son) and Rinaldo at experience of thinking.